Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

COVID and RSV still around

Makes a guy wonder how many flush, rsv, pneumonia, etc, a guy managed to survive before they became media fixations.
I'll guarantee you what I got sick with was not a media fixation. Might have been Covid, might not have. Knocked my life and the lives of my family out of the norm.
First sick in January. Still not 100%. Believe what you want. mtmuley

I'll guarantee you what I got sick with was not a media fixation. Might have been Covid, might not have. Knocked my life and the lives of my family out of the norm.
First sick in January. Still not 100%. Believe what you want. mtmuley
What do you believe?

It's a fact COVID killed more people in the US during one WEEKEND at the height of the pandemic than the flu did during the two YEARS previous to the pandemic. So much for blowing it off as just another "normal" annual event.
It is a fact that treatments killed many if not most of those - what was the mortality rate using vents?

About 5% of our employees in the State are out on COVID leave.

I couldn't have chose a better couple of weeks to work from home or local to home in the field where the 115 heat index provides protection.

We’ve been seeing our regular amount of resp calls but haven’t seen a designated “COVID” call in quite some time now….need to knock on some wood…don’t want that to start up again!!!

And you did your part to help by crossing the border multiple times to hunt and whatnot "because you could". :rolleyes:
Not without all my vaccines, mandatory quarantines, masked up, social distancing, etc. Guess I was safer staying in the field day after day than people who shopped for groceries or went to work. I was routinely tested for COVID but always negative. I didn't get sick and didn't make anyone else sick.

Lets see… Stories direct from my family.

First - a bit overweight mid western cousin, male, mid 40’s. Got hit pretty hard by covid. Was told to take otc meds until he was admitted into the hospital. Put him on a ventilator, no other treatments. Doc was really surprised when he pulled out of it 2 months later on his own. Sodak. Prior to vax’s being available.

Second - 95 year old grandpa with stage 4 cancer. Caught covid while on chemo, then caught pneumonia on top of all that. Sounded like death when I talked to him and gave him 50/50 chance in my mind. Was given a few different meds and 2 weeks later, hes back to just fighting cancer. Family was in disbelief. Ended up losing him 2 months later to cancer. Vaxed x2. AZ.

Third - Wife’s grandma and Uncle both got the vax x2 by choice. Both developed an enlarged heart and doctors now admit it was due to the vax. No one is liable.

4th - Me. Got it and every side effect it seemed to have. Weirdest one was an itchy rash across my upper body. Whole house caught it on a hunting trip. So what’d we do?? Kept on hunting in 0* weather. Miserable. Unvaxed.

My opinion: After the weird side effects which match no disease known to man on record, and how it affects everyone so differently, Im fully convinced it was a bio-engineered disease by China. Funded in part by our own government and universities (GoF research). Then used as a psycho-biological weapon to control people and transfer even more wealth to the powers that be. @Bill V Thats me calling bullshit, but the disease is “real”.

Last story since Im in the life insurance industry. First, covid did not affect the mortality tables that are used to set the price of insurance policies. If it was a real pandemic, mortality tables would be affected - fact. Second, and as I said its still a real disease, Long Covid - that is affecting people in a way that is unpredictable and causes real problems for insurers. Long covid seems to be a physiological change that will affect someone possibly forever. No “cure”, just treatment of symptoms. Weird weird world we are living in now. Besides my opinion, the rest is all first hand experiences.

I temporarily lost my sense of smell last week. Couldnt smell bleach…. Long covid??

Lets see… Stories direct from my family.

First - a bit overweight mid western cousin, male, mid 40’s. Got hit pretty hard by covid. Was told to take otc meds until he was admitted into the hospital. Put him on a ventilator, no other treatments. Doc was really surprised when he pulled out of it 2 months later on his own. Sodak. Prior to vax’s being available.

Second - 95 year old grandpa with stage 4 cancer. Caught covid while on chemo, then caught pneumonia on top of all that. Sounded like death when I talked to him and gave him 50/50 chance in my mind. Was given a few different meds and 2 weeks later, hes back to just fighting cancer. Family was in disbelief. Ended up losing him 2 months later to cancer. Vaxed x2. AZ.

Third - Wife’s grandma and Uncle both got the vax x2 by choice. Both developed an enlarged heart and doctors now admit it was due to the vax. No one is liable.

4th - Me. Got it and every side effect it seemed to have. Weirdest one was an itchy rash across my upper body. Whole house caught it on a hunting trip. So what’d we do?? Kept on hunting in 0* weather. Miserable. Unvaxed.

My opinion: After the weird side effects which match no disease known to man on record, and how it affects everyone so differently, Im fully convinced it was a bio-engineered disease by China. Funded in part by our own government and universities (GoF research). Then used as a psycho-biological weapon to control people and transfer even more wealth to the powers that be. @Bill V Thats me calling bullshit, but the disease is “real”.

Last story since Im in the life insurance industry. First, covid did not affect the mortality tables that are used to set the price of insurance policies. If it was a real pandemic, mortality tables would be affected - fact. Second, and as I said its still a real disease, Long Covid - that is affecting people in a way that is unpredictable and causes real problems for insurers. Long covid seems to be a physiological change that will affect someone possibly forever. No “cure”, just treatment of symptoms. Weird weird world we are living in now. Besides my opinion, the rest is all first hand experiences.

I temporarily lost my sense of smell last week. Couldnt smell bleach…. Long covid??
🤡

Last story since Im in the life insurance industry. First, covid did not affect the mortality tables that are used to set the price of insurance policies. If it was a real pandemic, mortality tables would be affected - fact.
Just to clarify for your job, you may want to read. IT certainly was a "real pandemic", but there is no rule that it has to affect the tables. Because it affected older individuals more, you would not expect to see huge changes in mortality tables, but we did see changes in period life expectancy, especially in the older individuals. Not every company has to treat it the same, particularly how forward estimates may change expected death rates post vax creation.

My wife and I are presently in our second round of covid.

Wyoming is being hit hard right now (thank you tourists).

This round has been easier for my wife, who almost died last go.

Last year I faired pretty well. This time it is hitting me very hard... like 18-20 hours a day in bed hard and no sign of letting up on day ten!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back