Caribou Gear Tarp

COVID and RSV still around

My wife and I are presently in our second round of covid.

Wyoming is being hit hard right now (thank you tourists).

This round has been easier for my wife, who almost died last go.

Last year I faired pretty well. This time it is hitting me very hard... like 18-20 hours a day in bed hard and no sign of letting up on day ten!
Just curious, did you get vaxed? Just returned from Montana and no sign of it while I was there. But tourists galore! With those gas prices it was quite a surprise.

View attachment 285628

Won't any new disease cause a high mortality rate since no one has immunity to it and the disease will be harsher on certain people that have compromised genes/immune systems that said disease will attack and take advantage of?

Hasn't the death rate decreased and leveled off now? I imagine the flu was highly deadly when it first come into existence as well as RSV and the Rhinovirus or any other virus.

Comparing the death rate from two different diseases when they are at different stages of their life cycle seems like comparing Tesla to GM or Ford. Of course Tesla is growing rapidly. It's new, its "cool", it's cutting edge. GM and ford are older and established and aren't growing fast relative to Tesla.

Won't any new disease cause a high mortality rate since no one has immunity to it and the disease will be harsher on certain people that have compromised genes/immune systems that said disease will attack and take advantage of?

Hasn't the death rate decreased and leveled off now? I imagine the flu was highly deadly when it first come into existence as well as RSV and the Rhinovirus or any other virus.

Comparing the death rate from two different diseases when they are at different stages of their life cycle seems like comparing Tesla to GM or Ford. Of course Tesla is growing rapidly. It's new, its "cool", it's cutting edge. GM and ford are older and established and aren't growing fast relative to Tesla.
I won't argue with you. Tell it to the idiots who still claim COVID didn't kill as many people as the flu usually does. "It's not so bad. Just another flu." Pffft.

I may have had the covid this month, not sure if I’ve had it before and even if this is what it was. Either way sinuses got hit hard one afternoon and I went downhill fast. Lots of mucus then it hit my lungs. Had trouble breathing and started hacking nasty stuff up. Was coughing so much my ribs started to hurt then I sneezed and felt something around the ribs pop, I about passed out. Had a few days of that and what felt like walking pneumonia.

Missed a few days of work, but luckily had some antibiotics on hand. Feeling about 90% now.

I may have had the covid this month, not sure if I’ve had it before and even if this is what it was. Either way sinuses got hit hard one afternoon and I went downhill fast. Lots of mucus then it hit my lungs. Had trouble breathing and started hacking nasty stuff up. Was coughing so much my ribs started to hurt then I sneezed and felt something around the ribs pop, I about passed out. Had a few days of that and what felt like walking pneumonia.

Missed a few days of work, but luckily had some antibiotics on hand. Feeling about 90% now.
Fever? Did you have a pulse oximeter? For me the worst symptom was fear of having to go to the hospital for isolated warehousing.

I got vaxed and it was one of the worst decisions of my life. 15 months of terrible side effects.

And to see people believing the government covid stats after we all saw any death ruled Covid death astounds me. They were paying hospitals more for each covid death. Of course those numbers are extremely inflated.

The worst thing we can do is panic again and further damage worldwide economies.

Last edited:

Sounds like what hit me this summer. It was not COVID. I tested. Antibiotics finally did the job but it took a couple different attempts with meds.

I got vaxed and it was one of the worst decisions of my life. 15 months of terrible side effects.

And to see people believing the government covid stats after we all saw any death ruled Covid death astounds me. They were paying hospitals more for each covid death. Of course those numbers are extremely inflated.

The worst thing we can do is panic again and further damage worldwide economies.
1690742523448.png

I wasn't really sure how true any of that was and heard stories about it until my grandma in her mid nineties full of cancer. The cancer took her fast thankfully. They made sure to stamp her with covid in her last 12 hours.

I wasn't really sure how true any of that was and heard stories about it until my grandma in her mid nineties full of cancer. The cancer took her fast thankfully. They made sure to stamp her with covid in her last 12 hours.
Exactly. Happened thousands of times. It’s like during those two years nobody died of anything but Covid

Fever? Did you have a pulse oximeter? For me the worst symptom was fear of having to go to the hospital for isolated warehousing.
I may have had a fever, never checked, there was one day toward the beginning I was very lightheaded and felt dizzy. I should have taken a covid test.

Came home from work today and the little one is sick with a fever.

If tge antibiotics fixed ya, you didn't have covid

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back