Covid-19 fact

azelkhntr

This virus is so small; 0.01nm that it can’t be avoided period. We’re all having smoke blown up our butts by people who either are capitalizing on this or are just plain ignorant. All masks are useless against it. Even the N95 only filters down to 0.03nm. If your neighbor coughs while outside 2 miles away and the winds blowing your direction you’re going to get it. Its nanoscopic and long lived airborne. This societal/political response is absolute madness in light of this fact. We’ll be better off just letting it naturally run it’s course and let the brains develop a vaccine. $2.2 trillion wasted and the debt dumped on our great grand children. Madness.

Maybe there are some closed public land toilets somewhere in AZ that some one with this much time on their hands can volunteer to swab out.
I'm sure at least one or two like minded individuals would appreciate the service.....................

Actually, the virus is .06-.14 microns and a 3m n95 mask will filter down to .007 microns if memory serves me.

This virus is so small; 0.01nm that it can’t be avoided period. We’re all having smoke blown up our butts by people who either are capitalizing on this or are just plain ignorant. All masks are useless against it. Even the N95 only filters down to 0.03nm. If your neighbor coughs while outside 2 miles away and the winds blowing your direction you’re going to get it. Its nanoscopic and long lived airborne. This societal/political response is absolute madness in light of this fact. We’ll be better off just letting it naturally run it’s course and let the brains develop a vaccine. $2.2 trillion wasted and the debt dumped on our great grand children. Madness.

Citations? More specifically, scientific citations.

Last edited:
If you wrap your head in toilet paper and pour fish tank cleaner on it, I heard it had a filtration rate of .000000001 microns. And it will kill the virus on contact.
That explains so much....

I'm sure our handful of experts from the Randy11 covid-19 thread will confirm or confront this for us

That explains so much....

Actually, the op is technically sorta somewhat correct other than the hyperbole.

But

It’s actually a interesting subject, in my industry we use n95 as a minimum for protection of long term occupational exposure, It’s well known that the rate of protection is not even close to 100%, proper fit is essential, beards, etc.. yes it reduces risk but it doesn’t eliminate it. As I’ve said in another post I’m surprised people working with infectious disease are using this minimal amount of respiratory protection, I’m sure there is some logic/scientific data to it but I haven’t really been bored enough to look for it.

I just listen to the “experts”

Last edited:
"Actually, the op is technically somewhat correct,..."

I read the rest of this thing - whew - I was afraid these words applied to this part:

"If your neighbor coughs while outside 2 miles away and the winds blowing your direction you’re going to get it".

Sucks that BS like this circulates amidst the more sobering realities.........

"Actually, the op is technically somewhat correct,..."

I read the rest of this thing - whew - I was afraid these words applied to this part:

"If your neighbor coughs while outside 2 miles away and the winds blowing your direction you’re going to get it".

Sucks that BS like this circulates amidst the more sobering realities.........

Caught me before I was done editing.

I don’t want to speculate, but my guess is the statistical probability of catching this from a neighbor sneezing 2 miles away is a number somewhere between 1-9 with a lot of zeros between it and the decimal point of a percent.

Caught me before I was done editing.

I don’t want to speculate, but my guess is the statistical probability of catching this from a neighbor sneezing 2 miles away is a number somewhere between 1-9 with a lot of zeros between it and the decimal point of a percent.

I forgot the insertion(s) of - :ROFLMAO: - this thing in key areas of my useless reply......

my bad

The point is the C-19 is unavoidable and there exists no available prophylactic protection against it. It’ll probably be 9-12 months before a vaccine is available. But if laughing at me makes you feel better ok. You’re still going to get it most likely no matter what.

The point is the C-19 is unavoidable and there exists no available prophylactic protection against it. It’ll probably be 9-12 months before a vaccine is available. But if laughing at me makes you feel better ok. You’re still going to get it most likely no matter what.
I don’t think many have debated that most everyone will eventually get it. But there are some huge upsides to slowing the rate of infection and that should be the goal of everybody.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back