Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Covid-19 fact

The point is the C-19 is unavoidable and there exists no available prophylactic protection against it. It’ll probably be 9-12 months before a vaccine is available. But if laughing at me makes you feel better ok. You’re still going to get it most likely no matter what.

Uh, can we back up a bit and have you cite some scientific source for "2 miles away"? I will patiently be waiting. If you made it up or some bro that took 9th grade biology told you this over a beer, just fess up now. Otherwise, hats are being sized since peddling crap that is sensational as well as incorrect is not helpful. You agree with that last sentence, yes?

The point is the C-19 is unavoidable and there exists no available prophylactic protection against it. It’ll probably be 9-12 months before a vaccine is available. But if laughing at me makes you feel better ok. You’re still going to get it most likely no matter what.

I mostly agree with your last sentence

“$2.2 trillion wasted and the debt dumped on our great grand children. Madness.”

As for the rest, what’s done is done, no point in debating it, we’re just along for the ride now. Hang on and best of wishes to you and everyone else.

Uh, can we back up a bit and have you cite some scientific source for "2 miles away"? I will patiently be waiting. If you made it up or some bro that took 9th grade biology told you this over a beer, just fess up now. Otherwise, hats are being sized since peddling crap that is sensational as well as incorrect is not helpful. You agree with that last sentence, yes?

Pfft, do you have any idea how long I can hold my breath? Like, a REALLY long time, I just crushed my 7-year-old this afternoon in a breath-holding contest...

Do your own research. Don’t believe anything I’m saying. My point is this virus is so small, airborne and very long lived that it can survive easily flying on the breeze. No one anywhere can escape infection unless, your dead. If you live in an isolated area say several hundred miles away from anyone or air traffic you can get thru this. Till next year that is. In reality your better off getting it, surviving, which most do, and moving on like the human race has done for millennia.

Last edited:
Do your own research. Don’t believe anything I’m saying. My point is this virus is so small, airborne and very long lived that it can survive easily flying on the breeze. No one anywhere can escape infection unless, your dead. If you live in an isolated area say several hundred miles away from anyone or air traffic you can get thru this. Till next year that is. In reality your better off getting it, surviving, which most do, and moving on like the human race has done for millennia.

Boom. Credibility of anything you say from this point forward on any subject is....zero. Try not to run with scissors.

Boom. I pointed you in the right direction. Your failure to verify falls on you. Hit me with the facts not with what you “feel, believe or think” ok. Prove me wrong and I’ll admit it. Till then.....

I nominate @azelkhntr to do the coronavirus challenge

I may have already had it. Late Feb my wife and I came down with what we thought was the common cold but we didn’t have runny noses or phlegmatic coughs. Lasted for 3 weeks and I’m still periodically coughing now. IDK? Wasn’t like the common cold at all, that’s all I know personally.

Yeah ,the wind is blowing from AZ now like normal...I'm screwed. But I did say please when I asked the local ladies in the store to jaw outside last week. Now the gloves come off....er not. Not going to AZ to the store now that I have to go back into 14 day Q each time. I have a 14 day time frame for staying away from people anyway.....14,20 no matter

Boom. I pointed you in the right direction. Your failure to verify falls on you. Hit me with the facts not with what you “feel, believe or think” ok. Prove me wrong and I’ll admit it. Till then.....

Why can’t people take responsibility for their own actions anymore? YOU posted the outlandish claims- YOU back it up. Not our responsibility to do it for you. We aren’t doling out informational welfare.

Is this guy a reincarnation of one of our Kilmered friends? The tone is oh-so-familiar....

Citations? More specifically, scientific citations.

A HuntTalkers prayer,

"Lord, may I draw the tags I need to, to hunt the animals I want,

And may I be healthy enough to enjoy the world you created in the process.

And, Lord, let me never be bold enough in my bull**** to be called out by Randy directly on my own thread.

Amen. "

Why can’t people take responsibility for their own actions anymore? YOU posted the outlandish claims- YOU back it up. Not our responsibility to do it for you. We aren’t doling out informational welfare.

Is this guy a reincarnation of one of our Kilmered friends? The tone is oh-so-familiar....
^^^this^^^^

It is ridiculous when folks post a mix of partly true and largely false error/hyperbole filled stuff and when others point out there are big holes in their position, it is somehow the responder's job to explain every point of error in sufficient detail to satisfy the erroneous OP. If someone posts that the earth is flat, "no" is a fully complete response - no further support is needed.

^^^this^^^^

It is ridiculous when folks post a mix of partly true and largely false error/hyperbole filled stuff and when others point out there are big holes in their position, it is somehow the responder's job to explain every point of error in sufficient detail to satisfy the erroneous OP. If someone posts that the earth is flat, "no" is a fully complete response - no further support is needed.

Better watch it, there's guy in AZ coughing in your direction right now. By my calculations, with a good breeze to you're going to get sick in approximately 10 days, whether or not you're wearing a mask. Prove me wrong...

Better watch it, there's guy in AZ coughing in your direction right now. By my calculations, with a good breeze to you're going to get sick in approximately 10 days, whether or not you're wearing a mask. Prove me wrong...
If that AZ breeze would warm things up here I would happily receive it, virus or not ;)

Back