Couple of pics

drahthaar

Went to pick some huckleberries and check some cams. Wound up seeing this guy on the way. I could have got a shot off, just need that tag in my pocket.

download291.jpg

And then had this pretty nice bull on my cam.

download086.jpg

Hah, you would think. I will get a tag and it will seal my fate for never seeing one again. Isn't that how things go....

I'd take that bull in a second though. Dang nice bull.

I was thinking this might be a poor year for them. My spot gets really good mid to late August, I'll probably still check it out.

Drath, take the wolf with a bow. Season opens same as archery for big game.

Nice pics. Love that belly on the bull.

Yep, dandy bull Darht, hope you can find that wolf again, soon!

Very nice hopefully your able to connect. I was up in the south fork last weekend. Tons of wolf sign and fewer elk at the same area I was in last year. Not good for my elk opportunities but awesome for my wolf.

I can't say wether there are more or less wolves in my spot in the sf, but I can tell ya there are a lot of elk in there. I get lots of cows and calves etc. Even a swamp donkey and her youngin'.

download385.jpg

Here are what other pics look like.

download372.jpg

download382.jpg

So, I am definitely not an expert, but I think I'm in the right place. I assume that the bulls will start coming to the cows when they shed their velvet. So lots of cows on the cam is a good thing.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back