Counting Sheep

Moosie

Grand poopa

UGGGGGG... tiered But got Sheep on the MIND !!!!

How can I take that much time off ? Who is going to go with ? What boots should I buy ? What ? When ? HOW...... What day should I leave ? Should I get new stuff ? How will I pay for new Stuff ? Will I find a Sheep ?

And Why Can't I sleep ?!? It's So Fetching far away It's like almost 3 months !!!! If this is How I am now, I'm doomed this summer :(

UHHHHHHGGggggggg....

Dam counting sheep :D

Here's one for you to count.

squaretops.jpg

NO... I haven't got the Eastmans Sheep journal yet.. Saving my Pennies so I can Take time off ;)

Oak.. I don't know if I should say thanx or flip ya off :D

Funny thing Was I was on the Phone with T-bone and Wife was Bugging me to Come to bed... I still talked after she said it 3 times.. Now She's Sleeping and I can't :(

See T-bone, It's your Fault ;)

By August you'll be worn out just thinking about it!

BTW, Jennifer has no objections to moving the family deal to mid August so I can cut out for Labor Day Weekend.

The only thing that could get in the way now is if I draw a big hunt. Should know on those within 2 weeks!

Aw, Oscar. You don't want that one anyway. I don't believe he's got 16" bases.

Oak

Sure Nut.. We're both up and ALL ;)

I'm going to be happy with any Legal Sheep. I'm not one much to pass on something just to wait forever to get another Wack at it......

Plus, I have a 6" BAse (When happy ;) ) and it makes a Nice Mount !!!!

I think My Wife thinks I like Sheep more then her now..... ;) ...
shhh.gif

TELL Jennifer She'll get some Roses :D :D

My Fingers are Crossed T-bone..... (Just not saying for what though ;) )

Ahhhhh I will be Wore out.... :(

LOL Acon.. She didn't know Before, I kept it a Secret ...
shhh.gif

Looks like I'm in on the sheep hunt Oscar. I need to get the official OK from the boss at work to get the time off.

Once I get that, I'm all yours big fella.

I was over at the Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge this past weekend. Besides all the antelope I saw a couple dozon sheep. Half of which was a nice bachlor group, with one pig in it. The sheep in that unit are Desert Bighorn. We where watching from way the hell back, so without a $10,000 lense I was not getting a picture. Oregon doesn't give preference points for sheep or goats so I'll have to dream.

Thats What I like to hear T-bone :D We'll be one hell-o-va Hunting maching between the two of us :D

Sorry to hear Cali..... And Keep on Dreaming rogue, Sometimes they come true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back