Caribou Gear

Cornfed's Pronghorn

Oak

Expert
Cornfed asked me to post these pictures for him. Good job on the goats, and setting up excellent photos!

DSC02952.jpg

DSC02944.jpg

DSC02946.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics for me.My first solo hunt out of state and my first antelope hunt.Just wanted to spot and stalk an antelope and get away from it all.Had a blast thanks to the hints and encouragement from the great members of this site.Not much for size but I wasn't real concerned about that just wanted a quality hunt and yes they eat great.

Excellent photos of the animals! That buck is real nice.

Glad you had a great time visiting South Dakota.

Cornfed,

Great job on a couple of nice goats. Solo, DIY hunts are very rewarding! Very nice field photos as well.

I am curious, how long did it take you to draw the SD goat tags and did you hunt private of public land? Congratulations again.

Buschy

Photos are nice, but next time, do something about the shadow on your face. Tilt your head or hat back, or take the hat off. Set up to your left more, etc. With digital cameras and being able to see the result right away, it is easier to get "perfect" field photos. (I was with a real stickler on the photo issue in African this past spring!)

Congrats on the antelope and a great hunt!

Great job Cornfed. Nice 'lopes. Betcha get addicted to those things.

Congrats!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back