PEAX Equipment

Cooney, best choice for sportsmen.

I could be wrong, but I also think there were more competitive statewide races (like Fox) on the Republican primary ticket.

I briefly met Gianforte at the parade at Bucking Horse a few years back, and I was with a family that were former neighbors of his. He didn't even say hi, just asked if he had our vote and walked away before we could answer. He seemed like an out-of-touch jerk then and I don't think anything's changed.
While campaigning for Congress, Gianforte showed up at our Vietnam Vets pancake breakfast to "work" in the kitchen for a few minutes, ostensibly to then be able to boast about supporting veterans. I also sat at a local cafe small group coffee session, listening to his diatribe about solving Montana problems. I'm less than impressed; won't vote for him.
However, he has been a successful businessman, creating jobs, and contributing to Montana's economy. I only wish he would have stuck to what brought him success.
It's long been clear to me that business acumen does not translate to the ability to govern successfully. It requires a different kind of wisdom and caring.

I could be wrong, but I also think there were more competitive statewide races (like Fox) on the Republican primary ticket.

I briefly met Gianforte at the parade at Bucking Horse a few years back, and I was with a family that were former neighbors of his. He didn't even say hi, just asked if he had our vote and walked away before we could answer. He seemed like an out-of-touch jerk then and I don't think anything's changed.
This is what I was going to point out in answer to MTGomer's question. More statewide races were competitive for the GOP locally. There were races in the primary for dems, but most weren't really close and everyone knew who would win. Plus I could see a lot of hard core Trumpers wanting to make sure they voted for their guy because, well, they're like that.

How is that name calling or a personal attack? And how do you know @Schaaf is a liberal? Asking for a friend....
If you can not recognize a personal attack, well, that says a lot. As for being a "liberal" I live in the same county as he. Plus , he is not shy on sharing his views on many platforms.

And how does a verbal jab compare to being convicted with assaulting a reporter??
Reporter, that is funny. More like media commentator. Hell, I almost think we should bring back public duels, I am thinking society would be a hell of a lot more polite then it is today.....

Reporter, that is funny. More like media commentator. Hell, I almost think we should bring back public duels, I am thinking society would be a hell of a lot more polite then it is today.....
I’m not sure about public duels, but I’d be fine with letting two people solve things with the fists rather than calling it an assault.
Hell, I think that’s one of the better qualities of greg!

If you can not recognize a personal attack, well, that says a lot.
LOL. If making note of someone's accent and preference for steak cooking is a personal attack, then you and I have different barometers of evaluating an "attack". If that says "a lot", then I would surmise it's largely fabricated and/or imagined, but that's my own biased opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. If making note of someone's accent and preference for steak cooking is a personal attack, then you and I have different barometers of evaluating and "attack". If that says "a lot", then I would surmise it's largely fabricated and/or imagined, but that's my own biased opinion.
Just for the record....what accents are free for mentioning....just Greg's? You and Schiff have a problem with other people, races, culture's, accents?

Just for the record....what accents are free for mentioning....just Greg's? You and Schiff have a problem with other people, races, culture's, accents?
No, but please do carry on.

Now, back to the best candidate.....

We do. Especially when you make those attacks on a public forum...
Feel free to make note of the fact I smell like my dog, eat my burgers rare, and normally speak much louder than necessary. I won't be offended. You can even share it one here, although any that know me would have likely already said as much.

Now, really, back to the best candidate....

I’m not sure about public duels, but I’d be fine with letting two people solve things with the fists rather than calling it an assault.
Hell, I think that’s one of the better qualities of greg!

It may well be one of his better qualities. That's not much of a standard to aspire toward.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back