MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Comparison of 2007 Hunting Bows

1_pointer

This is about as fair and good of a comparison of hunting equipment that I've ever seen. Since I'm sorta looking to get a new bow, I found this uber helpful.

http://www.archeryhistory.com/techevaluation/2007Face-Off_Results_ArcheryTalk.pdf

I didn't paste a link, but they even developed a spreadsheet that allows you to weight certain values and it ranks the bows according the the results of the test above. Pretty cool stuff.

Yeah, I saw that a couple of months ago. Very cool. Now it's about time for the 2008 models, though. :rolleyes: I think I'll wait until just after the new year.

Based on what I've seen so far 2008 looks like a very good year for new bows. May finally find a replacement for my current one.

Yeah 2008's are already hitting the shelfs, diamond and bowtechs anyways, pulled back the new diamond marquis yesterday, birth certificate showed it clocked 314 at the factory, I'm gonna have to go back and shoot it a bit.

Heck, mine's 14yrs old, I'd be more than happy with a 2007. Anyone having a firesale???

Go check the local shops. I just got a switchback for cheap. I love it too, and it still compares with the best that are coming out. I have to say the new Bowtech's are awesome, and they did the split limb the right way!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back