Caribou Gear

Commissioner Tag Habitat Raffle: SOLD

I wonder how many commissioners tag winners have ever chosen pronghorn. I love pronghorn hunting, but no way I’m using a commissioner tag for them.
You could give me the best antelope tag in the west and I’m not sure I’d hunt it.

Really dumb question and I didn't buy a ticket probably should've have. But can you hold 2 elk tags in WY? If a NR won this ticket can they still draw a general tag?

PS good luck to all of you on here that bought a tag hope 1 of you win and let us all follow along for the ride!

There are better deer tags but i can assure you one of those aint on list and its almost a joke that people think it should be. G/H wouldnt be a bad choice for a NR pick, i hunt it every year.
It had to be a typo...
It was, I meant 102.

Although I'm not sure why so many residents put in for it.

Really dumb question and I didn't buy a ticket probably should've have. But can you hold 2 elk tags in WY? If a NR won this ticket can they still draw a general tag?

PS good luck to all of you on here that bought a tag hope 1 of you win and let us all follow along for the ride!

Chapter 44, Section 12
Commissioner Complimentary Licenses​

Wyoming statutes provide that each appointed commissioner may cause, through the issuance of license authorizations to nonprofit charitable organizations, to be issued at full price, complimentary elk, deer, or antelope licenses. All big game licenses authorized under this section are valid for a specific region or hunt area as designated by the license holder at the time of application. Holders of Commissioner Complimentary licenses shall be exempt from the provisions in this Chapter limiting the number of licenses an individual can possess in any one calendar year

It's sort of unfair to just say "you should go to this unit for deer or this unit for elk". Most on here are just simply looking at it from the perspective of the headgear. Not all of us care as much. I'm personally just as happy shooting a 130 inch buck as a 180. So for that reason, I think I would have to strongly consider the black hills elk tag. Just something special about those ponderosa pines and seeing elk run through them. Also a full month with the bow and a month and a half with the rifle to enjoy it

Chapter 44, Section 12
Commissioner Complimentary Licenses​

Wyoming statutes provide that each appointed commissioner may cause, through the issuance of license authorizations to nonprofit charitable organizations, to be issued at full price, complimentary elk, deer, or antelope licenses. All big game licenses authorized under this section are valid for a specific region or hunt area as designated by the license holder at the time of application. Holders of Commissioner Complimentary licenses shall be exempt from the provisions in this Chapter limiting the number of licenses an individual can possess in any one calendar year
Thank you!

I wonder how many commissioners tag winners have ever chosen pronghorn. I love pronghorn hunting, but no way I’m using a commissioner tag for them.
Man, I've never heard of a pronghorn hunter, but I've got my ear to the ground from here on out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back