Commissioner Tag Habitat Raffle: SOLD

He must have burned 20 tanks of gas out there.
Him and I joked that with all the gas and lost time working on his business, he could have paid for 3 outfitted hunts before he killed that bull. Lol.

Does anyone else find it interesting that no one has argued that I should apply for a Utah tag instead (or do both, etc.)?
No. Only reason to apply in UT is if you are already applying for something else. UT would be an easy skip for me if I didn't want my name in every sheep tag bucket. Instead, I currently have 116 points in UT.

Got my ticket, good cause! If i dont win would be nice if it was at least a fellow hunt talker.
You bet man! If it is, I'll be sure to mention that to them. If not, maybe I can do a follow up for everyone on how it goes.

No. Only reason to apply in UT is if you are already applying for something else. UT would be an easy skip for me if I didn't want my name in every sheep tag bucket. Instead, I currently have 116 points in UT.
Agreed! I live close enough that the early archery deer season is intriguing to me. I can scout it, hunt it, and still be back in time for Wyo's archery opener. If that wasn't the case, it'd be hard to want to be applying there versus more raffle opportunities.

Doubtful anyone would get anything other than a deer tag if they win this. The most likely tag for that is the 128 late and last year NRs had a 1 In 704 chance at the random tag. So the commissioner raffle is actually much better odds of drawing...
I'd go for a lope tag, but I'm a certifiable pronghorn psycho

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back