Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Commissioner Tag Habitat Raffle: SOLD

Hey Guys! Last couple years I've been posting up our Wyoming Commissioner Tag Raffle for the Wyoming Wildlife Federation. This HuntTalk community has been so eager to buy tickets, so thanks for supporting the Federation these past few years with ticket purchases.

This tag's tix are $150 and there are only 180/300 tix left, so go check it out.

The winner gets to choose either a single deer, elk, or antelope hunt in the state. The last three guys have all chosen elk tags - two in the desert and one in the late migration - and all taken great bulls.

Plus, it's always nice knowing your money goes directly to on-the-ground projects with this tag. We're planning on over half a dozen projec this year, including some massive ones like putting in 60 analog beaver dams to help with drought, removing 17+ miles
Thanks for the heads up. I never can help myself with this kind of thing. Bought one ticket and let the day dreaming begin.

I think you should do the drawing as soon as the last one is purchased, it'll give me more time to decide which unit to hunt.
🤣🤣🤣 We’re in a lobby day at the Capitol with hunters today. So won’t be on the computer to run the random draw unless I get some surprise free time today.

She gone! Thanks to everyone again for helping us out.

Can’t express enough how much this means to our organization.

If any of you guys would like to join in on these habitat projects we’re hosting this year, I’ll be happy to share some volunteer opportunities on here!

Regardless, you guys have made a difference and someone’s going to have a great hunt as a result!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back