Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado Secondary Drawing

Lyfter1013

Ok tried to call Colorado Parks and Wildlife and ended up on hold for way longer than I wanted to be while I was supposed to be working lol...

anyway my question is with the new secondary draw will the remaining tags be random draw or who got their application in 1st will have priority? I know it says youth hunter apps will be looked at first but I cannot find anything anywhere and couldn’t get anyone on the CPW line. I will call back tomorrow on my lunch if I need to but wondering if anyone else is sure on this.

My understanding it is a random draw for everyone with two tiers: (1) youths, and (2) everyone else. In other words, they will do a random draw of all youth's first, then a random draw for the rest of us.

See link above.

it's gotta be a random drawing, nothing else makes much sense to me

if it was by application order then it would really just be a secondary/primary leftover OTC with caps with an unnecessary intermediate application process, not a drawing

I assumed it would be random too but it didn’t really specify either way. Hopefully that’s the case we will see

Just saw a news article today that said youth get total preference first, but no mention how the everyone else portion is done. I can’t imagine it’s anything but random.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back