Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Colorado Results?

Got hit for deer; so pumped as I hit one tag this year that I wasn’t sure I’d get and am honestly glad it’s Colorado deer above all else!! Best of luck all!

Guess it's trickling in. I'm in limbo still. Maybe NR are last...

Charged for deer as well, I put PP for pronghorn and got hit for $40.24.

I put in for both, was hoping I drew my pronghorn hybrid tag...I'll be happy with my deer tag for the moment after getting shellacked on NM elk, WY elk, CO goat, CO sheep, and CO moose...

Congrats to everyone with a tag.

I applied for points only and hope to make it to Colorado next year so am interested in the 2020 draw odds. When to CO typically provide draw odds?

Congrats to everyone with a tag.

I applied for points only and hope to make it to Colorado next year so am interested in the 2020 draw odds. When to CO typically provide draw odds?
Usually a week or two. But with the shift in seasons next year I would expect a point or two creep on third season tags, stagnant on 4th season, and potentially the same or better for second with 3rd getting into the rut. It is really gonna be a crap shoot next year. Could potentially be unit dependent.

Usually a week or two. But with the shift in seasons next year I would expect a point or two creep on third season tags, stagnant on 4th season, and potentially the same or better for second with 3rd getting into the rut. It is really gonna be a crap shoot next year. Could potentially be unit dependent.
Is that for deer? My focus will be elk.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back