Colorado Results?

Checked the old email before I got on here, heart started pumping when I saw one from CO, it was short lived though just to see the $109 donation... good luck boys

think they're going for a nice balanced pattern of m-w-f for draws?

nah, that's too orderly for them.

just skipping tuesday for kicks? i want my deer tag. sigh, i guess it's not even 1 pm mountain time

Just for moose points. A cool $109....
Not to sidetrack - but I've heard a couple reports of charges in these amounts (with the $9 NR app fee included) - Didn't you pay the application fee up front?

All my charges since the initial application have been for the point only ($50/$50/$50 for Sheep, Goats and now Moose).

Not to sidetrack - but I've heard a couple reports of charges in these amounts (with the $9 NR app fee included) - Didn't you pay the application fee up front?

All my charges since the initial application have been for the point only ($50/$50/$50 for Sheep, Goats and now Moose).

is it just a slight confusion due to the text sizes in the e-mail?

here is my email:
1591125693171.png

you see 57 total and think "wtf, i paid 7 already" without really noticing the breakdown. my initial reaction was just that

is it just a slight confusion due to the text sizes in the e-mail?

here is my email:
View attachment 142389

you see 57 total and think "wtf, i paid 7 already" without really noticing the breakdown. my initial reaction was just that
Looks the same for me as a NR, just $9.00 and $100 in place of $7.00 and $50. The Total Line throws you off, I thought at first they had charged me $109 on top of the $9 I'd already paid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back