MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado Results?

Two7D

Does anyone know when they will be posted (deer)?
Thanks

This week, keep an eye out, they do one species at a time, usually one or two per day.
That's good to know...and torturous at the same time. So I have to potentially wait until Friday to know if I drew or not?

This week, keep an eye out, they do one species at a time, usually one or two per day.
Last year it was Moose/Antelope on Day 1, Deer on Day 2, and Elk on Day 3.

Given the first day to apply for the new secondary draw is Friday, I would guess they will have draw results released by Wednesday. However - as the call center and Denver office is closed today, there may be an impact.

Last year the draw sequence was:
Moose CC hits day 1 (Monday) early in day

Antelope CC hits also started day 1 later in day...and my points were updated next morning

Deer was day 2 (Tuesday)

Elk was day 3 (Wednes)

Bear was (who cares)

No idea if will fall out the same this year, but expect it “Should”. Maybe all CC hits by Wednesday. Maybe not. And this was the CPW license draw staff all week long as they jiggered the data release so it laid out differently for each hunter.

And here is CPW all week long as we wait for them to trickle out credit card hits and official results. Stole the meme from anastute HTer who posted it last year...

E2F6AE74-97B5-4E56-99AF-1DB22CDB3F5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heddenbk
Back