Colorado Results?

Whew, just a moose PP for my wife and I. Another draw survived by not hitting another tag....weird year lol

seriously no offense to people hoping to draw moose and bear tags, but deer elk and antelope are impacting a lot more peoples plans you’d think that they could have been aware of that enough to get those big three out in time to get an app in for WY and hopefully we’ll know in time for idaho.

seriously no offense to people hoping to draw moose and bear tags, but deer elk and antelope are impacting a lot more peoples plans you’d think that they could have been aware of that enough to get those big three out in time to get an app in for WY and hopefully we’ll know in time for idaho.
They come when they come, and there’s nothing we can do about it.

likewise, no offense, but that last thing cpw or any other state's agency could really give a rip about is trying to time their draws ideally with other states for the ease of those that apply in multiple states

In terms of draw odds it actually be better if every state did their draw on the same day.

i wonder if agencies would take a substantial financial hit if every application deadline AND every draw was done on the same day across states, EDIT: with no refunds for tags you don't want, now we're talking curbing point creep

i think i like the idea though, maybe

maybe not haha

i wonder if agencies would take a substantial financial hit if every application deadline AND every draw was done on the same day across states, EDIT: with no refunds for tags you don't want, now we're talking curbing point creep

i think i like the idea though, maybe

maybe not haha

Definitely.

Maybe you could also complain to Wyoming that they are too early.

I like it, however. Easier to sell the idea of multiple tags to the wife if it is out of my control.

Was the only species I wasn’t putting in for a specific tag but just points. Looks like 76 will wait some more years

Back