Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado Regs Available

Oak

Expert
Hunters can now download the 2002 big game regulation brochures from the Division of Wildlife’s website. The publications detail the latest hunting regulations for elk, deer, sheep, moose, bear and other big game. New license fees, unit boundaries, take limits and more are all spelled out in the brochures. The printed version will be available at Division offices and sporting goods stores within the next few weeks.

The 2002 big game brochures can be located at:
http://wildlife.state.co.us/Brochures/index.asp

Thanks for the information Oak. I tried to get them sent to me online, but had some problems. It just so happens I am in Montrose, CO this week. Can I pick up the applications and brochures at any sporting goods store? I did not rent a car and just wanted to know before I went on a walk about looking for applications
. Thanks...

I don't think they are in the stores yet. They usually show up around the last week of Feb. You can call the Denver office and have them sent to you if you want.
(303)297-1192

Oak

OAK... I'm actually getting some Regs sent to me by DeerKing.... I'm going to try to put in... I figure it's about time fort me to leave my home state once in a while ;) HAHA !!!

THANX for the info BUD !!!!

Thanks for the phone number Oak. Now lets see if I can scrape together some money and still get that new shotgun?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back