Caribou Gear

Thoughts about the Utah general Regions?

thanks alot 1 pointer,youve been very helpful,,,utahs draws gotta be in by march first,,,any other hunt talkers puttin into the utah draw out there?any thoughts on the 30 gen deer units?

No worries. Good luck and if you draw let me know I have a few ideas that may be helpful for that area.

i put in for the pine valley unit, way down south. we have a cabin there so that makes it nice. should be interesting to see how many tags they give out for that unit cuz it has been flooded with hunters the last few years.

found out utah gave out 200 l e tags at the expo show,,,this makes me sick,,,looked at the amount of non-res tags drawn last year and would guess that the entire non-res draw amount of tags is maybe around 200 also,,,how can a state be so messed up by special interest groups to allocate half of all the posible tags to be drawn???makes me wonder if i should spend my non-resident moneys in a state with such a screwed up,bought by special interest group type of game and fish division?even though licence and tags will be just over $125,im thinkin of spending it in another state and giving up on utah.

any body else out there with any northern utah deer expierience,n w or n e,please give me a p m or any other general info that would help,,,thanks.

utah tag app deadline is next week,,,any other utah tips out there before i make my donation again?what should be the best unit for a quality buck in the general draw,Im still deciding that one yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtJohn1234
Back