Colorado OTC Elk partner

HI, I have been hunting elk for 4 years, this will be my 5th. All Archery and spiking out for 2-3 nights at a time. I have hunted CO all those years and made one 9 day trip to hunt Western Oregon. I too am interested in a hunt partner. I enjoy hunting solo but I know that for safety as well as using the caller/shooter method are the main benefits that I am looking for. I'm interested in talking with you or other hunters interested in talking, texting, emailing to see if we are a good fit.
I am not interested in only finding anybody to hunt with. It needs to be the right person. Lots of personalities out there and I am sure that my personality would need to fit with someone else.
If you are interested get back to me and lets start the conversation.
So I’ve already got my plans this year for CO but do some posting so we can pm. As many people as I can meet and see what their up to the better. I’ve purchased points for CO elk and deer. AZ is my long term elk plan won’t even look at units till I have 7 pts minimum. NV is my home state and mix in an anterless or spike tag as well as pronghorn every once and a while. I love archery mule deer and hiking so I can draw my home unit every year as my fifth choice. So no matter what I have at least 1 tag in my pocket heading into August. Let me know a little about yourself if you don’t want to put it out there. Just make some comment post on a few threads. I think it’s ten and then you can PM.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back