MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado opening day....

Thanks all!!! Its official... I have the no tag left blues! Guess that I'm going to have to find another state to go hunt birds in so I can hopefully bag more for myself before its over. In the meantime I'm gonna take a few more buddies out and around to go try to smoke one, and hopefully my old man will go buy a tag so we can go out together...:D

I thought this pic showed the bird off best.

P1010339.jpg

sneakem- great birds, stories and pics. Turkey hunting is a blast. I was able to call three different birds in for my 15 year old brother last weekend, but he froze at the trigger. Gonna try and get him back out in two weekends.

What a crew of bird killers. Way to go fellas. Looks like a good time was had by all. NIICCCEEE

Eastern Birds fall just as easily...

.... I was out in the southeast end of the country this last weekend for a wedding, thought I might try to take an eastern... as luck would have it I got a tag and sure enough... the eastern birds were falling...:D
P1010421.jpg

P1010437.jpg

P1010436.jpg

P1010448.jpg

P1010449.jpg

P1010450.jpg

P1010458.jpg

Nice jake bird there sneeks...congrats to the turkey-punchers!
You busted some feathers this year young pup!

BY the way, did you roost him up on that sat dish the night before ;)

Well its been a week since I posted anything... so we decided to go out and shoot another one just because I felt like adding on...;)

Jay's bird from this morning....
P1010543.jpg

Younger bird but a nice long beard...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back