Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado Muzzleloader bull

Iron Buck

My buddy Jeff just got back from Colorado the other day from his guided ML hunt in Colorado. He scored on a Real nice Buullll A public land bull at that! I guess sometimes it pays to get a guide LOL :grin:

JeffColo1.jpg

JeffColo2.jpg

JeffColo6.jpg

JeffColo4.jpg

JeffColo5.jpg

[color:"blue"] And a picture of the happy guide Cole! [/color]

JeffColo3.jpg

Iron Buck, Great Bull, was your buddy hunting out of Pagosa Springs with Crazyhorse Outfitters, that last photo looks like Cole Cook, a guide that got me my bull last year. If not, it's his twin. Great Bull....anywhere! :D

It is Cole with Crazy Horse. How big was your bull last year? I know Cole was pretty happy with this bull........although he did not smile to much in the photo LOL

Iron Buck, My bull was a 4x4 raghorn, but I was fixing to bust a Huge 5x5 earlier in the day as we rode in and my horse threw his head into my rifle! :mad: Bill and Willie Swanda own Crazyhorse, Bill took me on my first guided hunt in 2002 and he was 80 yrs. young then! It was a one day (thats all the time he had available) horseback hunt for me and my buddy. We both tagged out: Cost: $400.00 each. Booked last year and had great luck, lots of Elk. A three day hunt on horse back is $1200.00. Cole is a cool young man! :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back