Colorado hunting newbie

MtnElk

Been thinking of joining the hunting game for about 15 years now and pretty excited (and nervous) to have finally committed. Should be fun hiking some of my favorite Colorado spots to hit elk this fall. Looking forward to soaking up as much info as I can on this message board. Nice to meet y'all

Last edited:
Welcome MtnElk - How long you been up 285? Did you draw any tags or just doing OTC for elk?

Welcome MtnElk - How long you been up 285? Did you draw any tags or just doing OTC for elk?
We just bought there, move in next month. Been searching for three years and finally found at spot we liked up in Kings Valley. Right now just hoping to have an OTC tag in my pocket and maybe get a late season cow in the 2nd draw.

We just bought there, move in next month. Been searching for three years and finally found at spot we liked up in Kings Valley. Right now just hoping to have an OTC tag in my pocket and maybe get a late season cow in the 2nd draw.
I'm just up the hill from you. Welcome to the hood. Watch out for bears and traffic over there on Fridays in the summer. Make sure you know the back way to KV for when 285 is backed up.

Be sure to check out www.Pinecam.com for local traffic and weather

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back