Colorado Hunters Frying Pan

Didn't give up just had to work on race car. I have been researching for last 6-7 months. Just found this site that is what I am doing now. Just trying to get a feel of what to expect.

the western side of the fry pan is far too general for decent info,,,need to be more specific ,,,
Yes, folks sould ask more specific questions... ;)

anybody out there familiar with the grouse creek area or raft river mountains? my gen muzz deer is the n w corner of utah,late sept-1st part of october,,,any tips out there, feel free to p m me,thanks.

Didn't give up just had to work on race car. I have been researching for last 6-7 months. Just found this site that is what I am doing now. Just trying to get a feel of what to expect.

Hang in there, I think we all have the pregame jitters. Good luck on your hunt & stick around, this is a damn good site.

I was in the far eastern side of the area..by the Fryingpan Lakes. I was also contemplating this area for elk hunting one of the next times I go (not this year) which is why I thought I would try fishing there. I was thinking the western side looked better as well from my research, but I didn't get into that area on my trip to actually look. I wouldn't base your decision on the lack of sign I saw because the area you are talking about is a very different area than I was in as far as potentially having elk. Good luck!

Ok, where's the "Colorado Frying Pan" area. I've been hunting Colorado for a while but never seen that area referred to. Just trying find out where we're arguring about. We're going in north of Paonia.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back