Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado Bound

ken's cell

if anyone has Ken's cell number please pm me the number. i lost it when my phone cratered. thanks!

OK, Just a few words. First if you get a chance to meet a member of Hunt Talk, do it! They might be a Real Nice Fellow like Ken! I will post a detailed story later. But I got in at 4:20 am and need to unpack, massive amounts of meat, untie the antlers, wash a bad ass F-250 and check my "Mountain Horses" We all tagged out, but the best Trophy was Ken's Handshake and parting words of "Good Luck" as he drove off into the sunrise! Later! John:D

nada

could'a...should'a...would'a...think I experienced the 'cow pass' karma....& I thoroughly deserved it.

On the positive side, saw some awesome country, got a good workout, and met some great people. Thanks to Draftstud, Wes, & John for getting the fellowship ball rolling.

...already planning '08.

Hunting trips are always worth it,even if Murphy's law came with you. Hope your trip had memories, cause that's all you get to take with ya any way..

Any pictures? Or are you one of those old farts that can't figure out how to set the time on his VCR?

IMO a sucessful hunt is one that you had fun and will remember for a lifetime. I've had many hunts where I killed something, but don't remember much about the hunt.

Welcome back Ken...sounds like their was both opportunity and a good time had...a guy can't ask for much more than that!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back