Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado 2022 Draw Results

The certified dumbass drew a 4th season tag. For his next challenge will have to explain to his wife why he won't be attending the Thanksgiving festivities.
haha sometimes the draw is the easy part! my wife wasn't thrilled when she saw my November / early December calendar. But as @Big Fin says, just send them away on a trip too ha

A close friend invited my husband and I for a labor day wedding. Their fault for planning it on the first weekend of elk archery season!! I think when I said "we're obviously rsvp-ing 'no' right?" he said something like he's glad he's married to me :LOL:😊
There's a reason my wife and I's wedding ceremony for our family this fall is between rifle seasons... all I lose is a day of scouting 🤣

Ever since we switched from rifle to archery last year the already high obsession for all things elk hunting has been turned up to 11. I'd happily use all my PTO if it would mean getting an elk with a bow this year.

Well got another elk point. There must have been a lot of new hunters applying in this unit. I had 3 points, in a unit which gohunt shows 100% draw odds with 1 point. Interesting. OTC it is!

Last edited:
Back