Colonoscopy jokes - The jokes are on me.

I was talking to my doc about elk hunting (he drew a killer tag that year) and next thing I remember waking up on the table wondering where hell am I?

Sounds like we're in the same boat. I'm only 38 and already due for my second colonoscopy. Not looking forward to the prep but otherwise the procedure is no big deal.
Same here - had pre-cancerous polyps found and removed when I was 27. On the 5 year plan. I had my second one at 32. As I was going under I started singing Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - definitely cracked up the doc and the anesthesiologist.

I've done it twice. I thought the prep kinda sucked but then I ate an under cooked bratwurst that had been sitting in the ice chest for a week. Colonoscopy prep is a cake walk compared to that night.
That’s me after eating shrimp

Had one a few years back, was no big deal.

The funny part was when I woke up, first, and only time I've been put under.

I was laughing and the nurse asked me what was so funny while I was blankly staring at the TV, "the former president being on TV isn't that funny, what are you laughing about?"

I muttered, "I don't remember shit"...which was ironic, considering the prep.

Get them done regularly. I had my first in 2012, and a month later was in the hospital in Spokane missing 8' of my colon and some lymph nodes because of what they found during the scope. The only reason I did it then was we had hit our deductible for the year and the doc says ya what the heck. Not sure were I would be today if it wasn't for that scope. I do them every 3 years now.

Got one in 2013 because of a situation…. Nothing like filling the stool with raw blood to scare the crap out of you.

Had 7 since and I just got told I can go to 10 years this past month.

Fentynal sucks.

In case your family hasn't said it, Thank You.

I watched my FIL die a slow, miserable, easily avoidable death because "they're not shoving that up my ass".

Is it just me, or does every proctologist have an odd sense of humor?
My urologist sure did. Had more one-liners than a bar comic. Worst was when he first introduced himself and shook my hand, I noticed he was missing the top half of his right index finger. I must have had a shocked look on my face because he looked at me and said “if you think that’s bad you should see the guy I was working on”. It went downhill from there.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back