NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Colo Gov Elk Tag Raffle tix.

Khunter

As in years past, the Colorado Bowhunters Association has been awarded the Colorado Governor's Elk tag raffle to raise funds for wildlife habitat and conservation projects. Money goes to a great cause we can all get behind. I have attached info on how to get your tickets, including an offer to mail them to you.

•Hunt 4-1/2 months, August 15 – December 31, 2010.

•All game units legal for elk and you can hunt multiple units while searching for that monster bull.

•Use all legal weapons for elk and interchangeable.

•Tickets are 5/$100 or 1/$25: You can put together an order with a group of friends to meet the 5-ticket-discount criteria. In 2009 we only sold 492 tickets total so odds are very good as raffles go.

•Raffle drawing to be held at CBA Jamboree, July 17, 2010, at 5:15 p.m., Lost Canyon Road, 2 miles west of US Hwy. 24, San Isabel National Forest, Granite, Colorado.

•Need not be present to win.

Feel free to PM me if interested and I can arrange to send you your tickets and get the stubs put into the bucket (lightly floating near the top for easy picking?) on July 17 for the drawing.

You may also download an order form from the CBA website: http://www.coloradobowhunting.org/news/2010/co_dream_hunt_elk.html

--Kirby (Grand Junction Area Rep for the CBA)

Are nonresidents eligible? By interchangeable weapons, do you mean that you can hunt any season as long as you use the weapon that's in-season or that you can hunt the rut with a rifle (while others have to use archery or muzzleloader)? Thanks.

Are nonresidents eligible? By interchangeable weapons, do you mean that you can hunt any season as long as you use the weapon that's in-season or that you can hunt the rut with a rifle (while others have to use archery or muzzleloader)? Thanks.

Nonresidents are eligible and have equal chance to draw. You can hunt any weapon at any time (rifle during bow season, for example). And you can hunt continuously, not having to be 'in' a certain seasion from August 15-Dec. 31.

I'll go for a ticket. You can't win if you're not in the pot, right? How do we go about this?

I'll go for a ticket. You can't win if you're not in the pot, right? How do we go about this?

Danvet, I sent my contact info via PM. That should have the detailed you need. Also, pool an order with a friend or two and save a few bucks, per ticket, if you bu 5

•Raffle drawing to be held at CBA Jamboree, July 17, 2010, at 5:15 p.m., Lost Canyon Road, 2 miles west of US Hwy. 24, San Isabel National Forest, Granite, Colorado.

No phone call yet. Obviously there has been a delay in the drawing.

I heard the local baton twirler got knocked up and they're having trouble finding a replacement. I don't know Moosie, but that sounds like something he would be good at.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back