Yeti GOBOX Collection

Colo 2010 sheep/goat draw complete

Khunter

For the impatient (me in spades) Colo results are available, by phone-only for nonresidents, and sneaky online method and by phone (for residents only).

If the past is any indicato,r the full and official online draw results will be posted in a few more days such as early next week.

Good friend pulled an archery ram tag.

Good luck

What is the backdoor method? Checking pref points? Nothing shows there... someone help me out

If a colo resident, go through the motions of buying/applying online, and when you get to the page with buttons to choose saying 'habitat stamps and other license' or 'purchase big game' . Choose the former. If you see two 2010 entries for a species, such as Sheep or Goat today, start celebrating with copious beer swilling, If only one entry, start medicating with copious beer swilling. Same outcome either way!

And Dink is right on both counts. This year I finally wised up and avoided buying all my habitat stamps on Jan. 1 like a good boy scout, for this reason.

No sheep for me this year in Colorado...Thank god for the great state of Wyoming coming thru with my archery elk tag as I am crashing and burning everywhere else.

Outrageous, my son pulled an S39 ram tag at age 21...first year ever open and I hear there's some really good rams in there...stay tuned...

can't get any results posted as a nonres....i called and they told me to wait until they post. I'm pretty confident I pulled the desert ram tag.

O.k. Something has got to be wrong because I looked up my application for the desert tag and it said UNSUCCESSFUL. :eek:

Oh well, I'll draw it next year :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back