Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

College Kid and Goose Hunting

Nemont

KMan came home from Bozeman for the Holiday weekend. Got to spend a great Thanksgiving day with my family in Malta and then two days of chasing geese with him. Man it was GREAT to have him home and spend time with him. He was a dead eye after just a couple of shots to get back in the swing of things.

On Friday it was just him and I.

goose%20hunting%204_zpsyfl41hgo.jpg

We had 6 of us on Saturday it was fast and furious

goose%20hunting%205_zpszbtkh3fz.jpg

goose%20hunting%206_zpszvwhenhz.jpg

Sadly he had to head back on Sunday. Look forward to him being home for a couple of weeks over Christmas.

Nemont

Great that you two were able to spend some time together.

Jeebus, you guys kill piles of geese. WOW.

Glad the two of you got out for some goose hunting, the time spent with a son is priceless and the time goes too fast. Congrats on the birds as well.

My daughter came home for Thanks Giving! You're right man how time flys. She has three semesters left and she' graduates!

Great photos Nemont. I'll be sending one off to college in a little over a year, still trying to wrap my head around how we got to this point in life so darned fast.

Very happy for you guys. Looks like a ton of fun. I know you enjoyed every minute of it. For those who have not sent them off to become adults, enjoy every possibly opportunity, as it goes by way too fast.

Looks like a great family get together. I have my first grand kid heading to MSU next fall. Time flies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back