Yeti GOBOX Collection

COLLEGE Football Is Almost Upon Us

I thought he looked lost, kind of like he was not expecting to play and then got thrown in at the last moment.

I sure hope the future looks brighter:eek:

Anyone watching Aggie/Duke....Johnny's lighting it up. A little defense and he can get it done tonite.

Good question Tom....to be honest, I'd like to see the whomever they offered to tell em to stick it, The arrogance in Austin is off the chart. Albeit the 'all the money not under the Vatican' comment has been instrumental in many preemptive head coach dough restructure. They should buy out Saban U and give him 10 mil per...they are prefect for each other.;)

Ground control to Major Tom.....

Sooners wanted it more. Good game. Do you know where Trevor Knight is from?

It would appear the VooDoo curse LSU fans put on Sabin when he came back to sec and went to Bama works well in the Super Dome---he is 0-2 in Sugar Bowls (5-0 in other bowls).When Bama made 3 unforced give-aways in first quarter leading to 21 Sooner points, it was over..Bama had given up a total of 20 points off turnovers all year! Sooners wanted it more than Bama.

A high-level UT source said Charlie Strong will be named the next head coach at the University of Texas.

Had a duh moment this morning reading where Briles reiterated he's staying at Baylor.

I like Charlie Strong.

kw3.gif

uir.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back