COLLEGE Football Is Almost Upon Us

If the playoffs started this year who would the 4 teams be and how would you seed them?

1. FSU
2. Auburn
3. Alabama
4.Michigan State

1 plays 4, 2 plays 3,,,,winners play for NC

Well SEC "haters", sorry but your talking heads and AP voters don't get to take the Coach's Trophy away from SEC....gonna have to be done on field of play like GOD meant for it to be!
If I were a Vegas bookie, I think I would start at FSU by 8 1/2.....

Hey, why does Big XII not have a championship game? Poison Nuts probably wish Big 10 didn't have one either......

No love for Baylor or Ohio St. ?

I like your 4 teams. I think the seating should take into account teams that have played already and seat them on separate sides.

Seeding rewards final ranking...the best play the worst. 2nd best plays second worst.

Baylor and OSU are where they should be.

Hey, why does Big XII not have a championship game? Poison Nuts probably wish Big 10 didn't have one either......[/QUOTE]

That went away after A&M, Colorado, Nebraska, and Mizzou left.

Hey, why does Big XII not have a championship game? Poison Nuts probably wish Big 10 didn't have one either......

With only 10 teams in the conference they play round robin style and play all 9 conference opponents during the regular season. I guess the powers that be think that's enough to determine a conference champ. We no longer have North and South divisions.

What a failure on the part of my Pokes Saturday. They had it to lose and they fell on their face. Can't believe I stood in a 20 degree stadium for four hours to watch that train wreck and send OU to a BCS bowl.

I'm not a big fan of the current setup of the Big 12 but I do think that when every team plays it's pretty easy to determine a true champion.

The regular divisional setup can end up with top teams not even winning their division. Alabama this year and LSU in 2011 ring a bell. Not to mention allowing some teams to miss the good teams in the conference and play an easier schedule. I know the year KU went to a BCS game they avoided OU and TX which is a convenient way to schedule.

Going to be tough moving forward with ESPN trying to get 2 SEC teams in the playoff every year. Guess that is the price you pay for not having all you games under contract with ESPN and not allowing ESPN to own your conference network. Big 12, PAC, and B1G will pay the price.

Pretty obvious that the SEC is not that tough this year. Yes there are 2-3 good teams as usual but the rest are not that great and some such as Arky, Kentucky, and The Vols are downright bad.

Looking forward to OU playing Bama and OSU playing Mizzou.

It's official. Mack Brown is done. Since that rumor turned out to be true I wonder if the Saban rumors are true as well. Supposedly Saban bought a house in Austin this week.

eaj.gif

So Mack is staying......or leaving...... Think I have heard this before.

Ultimately he is done, the banquet is this weekend so I believe there will be a an award for him and a new coach announced. With recruiting season they cannot afford to have anymore uncertainty.

So Mack is staying......or leaving...... Think I have heard this before.

He's going Jab...his severance package includes, but is not limited to;

So, Saban get's a big raise....whether it's Tuscaloosa....or Austin.

Bryan Harsin to Boise State...good luck to him and Chris Petersen at Washington. Two good coaches.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back