Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cold as heck

Nut

I am sure for some of you this would be a warm spell but my weatherbug icon says it is -17 degrees F here.:eek:

Yesterday I drove the 1 1/2 hour drive to work without any heat in the car and the temp was -8. First time in my life I got so cold that it hurt.:eek: I checked everything out at lunch and then on way home the heater worked fine.:confused:

So I am staying inside today like a wussie.:D

we had almost 70 degrees change in the last few days. the week started off at -27 and by today we were in the mid 40s its was. im not sure how true it is but they sad something about us being warmer then las vegas today and farbanks being warmer then somewhere in florda. not really sure whats going on. right now its 2am at 42F out.

It was 52 degrees yesterday in Fairbanks, which was an alltime high for any day in January....ever. Last week it -50 degrees. Its crazy to have 100 degree temperature changes over a few days. It is playing havoc with our roads, though. I guess things will get back to normal, they are talking about -15 for a high by Monday or Tuesday.

Sitting in the airport in Phoenix right now and it's 79 degrees here. Played in the pool for a couple days. I could get used to this in the winter.

If it isn't minus a few degrees....and you are wearing a parka, you are a sissy. Shorts are the order of the day unless it goes to minus territory. Then you are ok to wear pants. Anything else is civilized. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back