Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

CO or WY 14 points Deer (2021)

If you had to choose one hunt to burn your points on this year (CO or WY), which one would you choose? I have 14 deer points for both states , I can take a week off to hunt, limited scouting (I live in California). Expectation would be to have fun hunt, hopefully passing little bucks daily in hopes to shoot 170ish or better buck (ultimately happy to take home a 170 inch buck). Leaning on CO 3rd season with the season date changes. Fear that they are wiping high age bucks big time this year. I am sure big bucks will survive 2021, but waiting for 2022 may prove slim pickings in CO?

Which one would you pick?
I'm in the same boat. Might just blow the points out in Colorado this year.

I'll laugh then cry if it's 65* and sunny for the 2021 3rd season hunts.

I am looking to hunt Colorado deer next year... Point creep will be bad next year 2nd season will take double digit points in the premier units for sure.. So point creep of 3-4 points would be my guess maybe a more...

I am looking to hunt Colorado deer next year... Point creep will be bad next year 2nd season will take double digit points in the premier units for sure.. So point creep of 3-4 points would be my guess maybe a more...
I hope you're wrong. :ROFLMAO: I hope it's only 2-3, then maybe I'll draw.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back