Yeti GOBOX Collection

CO leftover list is available

I just put BE061O1M in the mail today, we’ll see how long it takes to show up.

Reactions: LCH
i grabbed a bear tag (add on/otc) last Tuesday, and it just showed up yesterday.
Elk tag i got at the same time, has not arrived yet.

Is it me , or did the tags not drop until like 11:12 or so today?
Just curious, how could you tell? I did read that they would drop them as close to 11 as possible but there is a 2 hour window where they said the tags would be dropped.

Just curious, how could you tell? I did read that they would drop them as close to 11 as possible but there is a 2 hour window where they said the tags would be dropped.
Was never able to get to the cart screen with a tag until 11:12 or so.

Was never able to get to the cart screen with a tag until 11:12 or so.
I got to the cart screen with a couple tags around 11:07 and 11:08 but by the time I selected “add to cart” it said there was no longer a quota available.
Finally got one in there around 11:12

They just keep trickling them in. Never know when the tag you want will show up. It’s a crapshoot

I got to the cart screen with a couple tags around 11:07 and 11:08 but by the time I selected “add to cart” it said there was no longer a quota available.
Finally got one in there around 11:12

They just keep trickling them in. Never know when the tag you want will show up. It’s a crapshoot
I think I got mine at like 1:03-1:04 (11:03MT).

Does anyone have a copy of the preview list from last week they could send me? I’ve went from no trip west this year to sneaking in a 5 day trip 2nd season. So the games begin! I know the good tags from that list are gone just wondering if the one I’m looking for was on it. Thanks!

Back