Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

CO leftover list is available

I just put BE061O1M in the mail today, we’ll see how long it takes to show up.

Reactions: LCH
i grabbed a bear tag (add on/otc) last Tuesday, and it just showed up yesterday.
Elk tag i got at the same time, has not arrived yet.

Is it me , or did the tags not drop until like 11:12 or so today?
Just curious, how could you tell? I did read that they would drop them as close to 11 as possible but there is a 2 hour window where they said the tags would be dropped.

Just curious, how could you tell? I did read that they would drop them as close to 11 as possible but there is a 2 hour window where they said the tags would be dropped.
Was never able to get to the cart screen with a tag until 11:12 or so.

Was never able to get to the cart screen with a tag until 11:12 or so.
I got to the cart screen with a couple tags around 11:07 and 11:08 but by the time I selected “add to cart” it said there was no longer a quota available.
Finally got one in there around 11:12

They just keep trickling them in. Never know when the tag you want will show up. It’s a crapshoot

I got to the cart screen with a couple tags around 11:07 and 11:08 but by the time I selected “add to cart” it said there was no longer a quota available.
Finally got one in there around 11:12

They just keep trickling them in. Never know when the tag you want will show up. It’s a crapshoot
I think I got mine at like 1:03-1:04 (11:03MT).

Does anyone have a copy of the preview list from last week they could send me? I’ve went from no trip west this year to sneaking in a 5 day trip 2nd season. So the games begin! I know the good tags from that list are gone just wondering if the one I’m looking for was on it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back