CO leftover list is available

Does anyone run into the BS of adding the tag to the cart, getting the confirmed message of the tag being there and going to the cart and it disappears? I had that happen twice. Called CPW and they couldn’t do anything.

Does anyone run into the BS of adding the tag to the cart, getting the confirmed message of the tag being there and going to the cart and it disappears? I had that happen twice. Called CPW and they couldn’t do anything.
I had that happen last week. Someone must have beat you to the payment page

They should just shut the leftover list down a few hours ahead of time and transfer off of the re-issue licenses over to the list and make it any mans game at 11:00....

Nobody is trying to buy a tag for the 2 hours prior to 11:00 anyhow. Seems kind of stupid that they wait until the last minute to move them over....
I just hate getting stuck in the queue when you follow the instructions like on the initial leftover day

They should just shut the leftover list down a few hours ahead of time and transfer off of the re-issue licenses over to the list and make it any mans game at 11:00....

Nobody is trying to buy a tag for the 2 hours prior to 11:00 anyhow. Seems kind of stupid that they wait until the last minute to move them over....
They don’t go on sale until 11am! Why would they move them over anytime before that?

It’s now in red text on the reissue page that tags are not saved until checkout is complete. Not sure when the “15 minute” reserved went away

I'm blind, I guess. Can you show me where it says that? Just curious.
Here is the what it says. If you put a tag in the cart it still shows the 15 min countdown. Didn’t have an issue taking my time last week when buying a deer tag once it was in the cart. I did just let a tag expire in the cart and it shows it will be available to others

6392C1B1-72C2-4EA5-93AC-8612C29C9061.jpeg

Ah, it's actually on the purchase page, not the leftover license website page. Thanks.
My issue was a little different. I didn’t even get a chance to check out. When I clicked on add to cart it showed it did, then I click on the cart and it kicked me back to the species page and the cart was empty.

I'm sure many of you know this, but if the leftover list updates at 10:58, the reissues are added to the leftover at 11:00, and then the leftover updates again at 11:03, reissues that are purchased between 11:00 and 11:03 will never make the list.

Yeah but they don't add them at 11:00, it looks like they trickle onto the list in batches!

A few really good reissue Elk Muzzleloader tags on the reissue list, half way through the season.... 201 and it took 25 pts to draw, was offered to next in line, but probably couldn't take that tag on a few days notice. Now here we sit 4 days into the season, someone can get online tomorrow but would have to pick tag up at CPW location before heading out to hunt, get up late tomorrow night and only have 4 days to hunt.... Killing an elk there is very doable in that time, but not ideal for a tag of that caliber.

A few really good reissue Elk Muzzleloader tags on the reissue list, half way through the season.... 201 and it took 25 pts to draw, was offered to next in line, but probably couldn't take that tag on a few days notice. Now here we sit 4 days into the season, someone can get online tomorrow but would have to pick tag up at CPW location before heading out to hunt, get up late tomorrow night and only have 4 days to hunt.... Killing an elk there is very doable in that time, but not ideal for a tag of that caliber.
Yes indeed, 3 really good tags for someone to have an awesome 4 day hunt

Real talk though, this preview list is a good opportunity but the system is so bad. Ive had issues to where I click add to cart and it logs me out. Then i have issues where there is a slow reply when you try to add it to cart.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back