CO leftover list is available

Yea that’s what I noticed. I tried adding tag for 30 min and gave up. I wonder if the tags went on the list even though it didn’t update?

Yea that’s what I noticed. I tried adding tag for 30 min and gave up. I wonder if the tags went on the list even though it didn’t update?
Tags seem to be released and sold before they get on the leftover list. I have no clue when they were released today.

Tags seem to be released and sold before they get on the leftover list. I have no clue when they were released today.
Yea I would say they dropped at correct time. It just had me thrown off where list wasn’t updating like normal.

I don't understand how they're doing this. The reissue list was empty and said to check the leftover list, but as late as 11:15 or so the the leftover list hadn't been updated at all since 6:38am. The first time I saw new licenses start to show up on the leftover list was about 11:40. Stupid system.

yeah this whole process sucks. Hopefully they make some process improvements next year if/when they overhaul their system. I still don’t understand why every state doesn’t just copy Nevada's system. Every part of their draw system and reissue process is seamless.

The first couple years all reissues went on sale at 9am Tuesday mornings. People complained that the system wasn’t fair and needed changed. CPW then changed to random during the week. Then people complained that the random wasn’t fair and needed changed. CPW changed it back to one day a week and added a 15 min lock if you had the tag in your cart, so you didn’t have to rush through the card info. People will complain enough that CPW will change this process and come up with another way for a couple years. Then people will complain about that and CPW will say “F it! All reissues are going straight to the trash can like we did prior to 2016”

What is the indication that they were posted and sold?
I don't understand your question.

The re-issue licenses got moved from the re-issue list to the leftover list at like 10:59 and change MT.

Then when 11:00 MT happened, I tried to get one of the re-issue tags and it said it wasn't available. When I previewed the leftover list 1 minute later almost all of the type A tags that were on the re-issue list were not on the leftover list. Some were, but most were sold already.

So basically someone beat me by 1 click within a millisecond for the tag I was after.

At least that's my synopsis of the situation....

The re-issue licenses got moved from the re-issue list to the leftover list at like 10:59 and change MT.

Then when 11:00 MT happened, I tried to get one of the re-issue tags and it said it wasn't available. When I previewed the leftover list 1 minute later almost all of the type A tags that were on the re-issue list were not on the leftover list. Some were, but most were sold already.

So basically someone beat me by 1 click within a millisecond for the tag I was after.

When I looked at the leftover list it hadn’t updated since 638am. So not sure how there could have been any tags on it one minute after 11mt. I know they were probably available just not sure how anyone saw any of them till the leftover list finally updated around 1140

Last edited:

My question is how do you know at 11AM your tag was actually released and someone purchased it before you?

My understanding is the tags on the preview list become available somewhere around 11AM, but not necessarily at 11AM sharp. The preview list will go blank and the tags are in the process of being both released and posted to the leftover list. It seems that sometimes tags are released and purchased before they even show on the leftover list. The leftover list wasn't even updated until ~11:45 today so before then tags might have been available even though they didn't show on the leftover list. It seems the tags are released rolling anywhere from 10:58-1 based on what other members have purchased in the past.

So is there any way to know for a fact that your tag of interest was released and purchased by someone else? (I'm asking this to get a better personal understanding of the process, not being critical of your understanding!)

Yea I would say they dropped at correct time. It just had me thrown off where list wasn’t updating like normal.
I tried to add them to my cart at 11:00:00 and 11:00:02 two weeks in a row. Tags that had 9 and 4 remaining respectively with a secondary option. It has said not available 2 weeks in a row. I continued to try for 30 min to add them to my cart over and over as the list was not refreshing. THE SYSTEM SUCKS

I'm sure many of you know this, but if the leftover list updates at 10:58, the reissues are added to the leftover at 11:00, and then the leftover updates again at 11:03, reissues that are purchased between 11:00 and 11:03 will never make the list.

I know someone who got a tag off the preview list today around 11:06 so they transferred over to the leftover list but it never updated.
That’s exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you.

I'm sure many of you know this, but if the leftover list updates at 10:58, the reissues are added to the leftover at 11:00, and then the leftover updates again at 11:03, reissues that are purchased between 11:00 and 11:03 will never make the list.
Thanks Oak. I knew the ones purchased between updates won’t show. It was just the fact that the leftover list didn’t update from 638 till around 1140ish that has everyone thrown off today. Thanks again

They should just shut the leftover list down a few hours ahead of time and transfer off of the re-issue licenses over to the list and make it any mans game at 11:00....

Nobody is trying to buy a tag for the 2 hours prior to 11:00 anyhow. Seems kind of stupid that they wait until the last minute to move them over....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back