CO leftover list is available

I have the NIST website up for exact time to open the next page.....and yes, I know i have almost zero chance of getting the tag I want.

I was in the que and it let me in at 9:03 of course my tag was gone.

I got put in the queue around 8:40, didn't get logged in till 9:05, way too late.

i think i was lucky to be screwing around in my account at like 815 and it put me in queue at like 819.

i was logged in and waiting on the residency screen by 8:40

Last edited:
Got an extra pronghorn tag but the elk tag I was after was off the list before getting out of the queue

Clicked on proceed right at 9, and it took me 7 min to get into the purchase page....... after having to log in again.

I had 14 hunt codes, all gone in seconds. I know what screwed me is selecting all squares with a pedestrian crosswalk on the robot test.

My Dad and I got our bear tags and if I can fill it early in the hunt then I'll add either another bear tag or a OTC E/S archery elk tag if we are seeing plenty of elk in the area.

I had 14 hunt codes, all gone in seconds. I know what screwed me is selecting all squares with a pedestrian crosswalk on the robot test.
It must have thought you were a real robot because it didn't make me take the test just click the check box. My bear tag was good but the deer tag I contemplated was gone so that made it a easy decision.

Reactions: LCH
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back