Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

CO leftover list is available

well gosh i was just in my account double checking some things and went to sign out and just wait for the top of the hour and it already put me in a queue...

well gosh i was just in my account double checking some things and went to sign out and just wait for the top of the hour and it already put me in a queue...
I think that means there are at minimum 6000 people ahead of you

I think that means there are at minimum 6000 people ahead of you

yeah i may have effed up.

i was double checking that a tag i turned in last week was now officially turned in, because it wasn't as of yesterday. then i went to sign out and then sign back in to sit at the proper starting point. and just signing out put me in queue.

It just randomly placed me in the queue and I was logged on at 8:00:01 so I might as well go back to work now

Am I the only person who isn't even thinking about logging in and doesn't even care because I know there is a 1:1000 chance on drawing a tag anyhow?

Its like a yard sale of big game tags. lol

Last edited:
yeah i effed up.

i was double checking that a tag i turned in last week was now officially turned in, because it wasn't as of yesterday. then i went to sign out and then sign back in to sit at the proper starting point. and just signing out put me in queue.
I was at the proper point to not proceed past and it still put me there. This system has so many f*ed up things. You can follow there instructions precisely and still have an issue

yep this is going to be a frustrating disaster. thought i would log in plenty early and get ready. Currently waiting in line.

all might not be lost.

sitting now waiting to hit proceed.

I was at the proper point to not proceed past and it still put me there. This system has so many f*ed up things. You can follow there instructions precisely and still have an issue
My wife was sitting on the proceed page and she just got booted back into queue like you....wtf

My wife was sitting on the proceed page and she just got booted back into queue like you....wtf
Exactly!!! Your screwed even when your try to follow their instructions lol

My guy is walking pretty slow. At this pace he will get their just in time for me to buy an OTC tag since that’s all that will be left.

There are people waiting in line at CPW offices and license sellers, too. I did that twice, spent the night to be 1st in line and got my tags, even when the online systems crashed. Once they gave me a tee shirt and CPW coffee cup as well, Northwest office in Grand Junction.

I didn't think anyone could log on before 9am Mountain Time (10am CST), or it would kick you out. I don't think I could handle the stress- I just order my OTC for 78 after all the feeding frenzy is done. Good Luck to everyone !!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back