Yeti GOBOX Collection

CO leftover list is available

I was logged in and waiting at the residency page at 8. Got logged out at 8:20 due to inactivit..WTF that’s exactly what they said to do. Had to wait in queue and relog in at 9:04. All 4 of the tags on my list were gone. Why would they have the site kick people for inactivity when they tell them not to go past a certain page for an hour. I‘m so mad.

Logged in at 8:00.34 sat at the residency page. Hit proceed at 9:00:15. Back of the queu!!!! Bio!ch!!!! What a bunch of baloney

I added the hunt code i wanted, hit add to cart, then got stuck in the queue, however the system seemed to work and I was able to pay for it after getting out of the queue.

Reactions: LCH
Got my tag in my cart immediately, then back in another 10 minute que to get to the checkout screen (which I just knew was going to kick me out...but didn't), then checkout went smoothly.

Logged in at 8:00.34 sat at the residency page. Hit proceed at 9:00:15. Back of the queu!!!! Bio!ch!!!! What a bunch of baloney
Yeah similar thing for me. Apparently had to keep refreshing the page or clicking things for an entire hour. Why would they have “timed out” during this when they are specifically saying don’t go past a certain page. So frustrating.

Yeah similar thing for me. Apparently had to keep refreshing the page or clicking things for an entire hour. Why would they have “timed out” during this when they are specifically saying don’t go past a certain page. So frustrating.
Huh…if only I would have known that little detail. Oh well I don’t draw tags either so I guess…sucks to suck

Logged in early barely had to watch the walking man. Everything went smooth but still didn't get the antelope tag I wanted, with only one tag I wasn't surprised. My two buddies who are coming along on my muzzleloader elk hunt this year tried to get bear tags for the unit. One went for the muzzleloader bear tag(around 40 left)and got it the other tried for the rifle tag(3 tags) and they had already sold out.

scored a decent pronghorn tag for a buddy in unit 4 archery. Only tag available.

incredibly got it to cart after unit three showed is “no longer available” I would’ve thought that lone tag would have been long gone.

i already had a unit 3 tag for myself via the draw. another HTer scored that tag as well today so that is cool.

not bad considering expected it to be a complete train wreck.

Had some of them boys in my driveway yesterday wanting to rent llamas... damn good thing they signed the contract then as the price may have gone up if they showed today after this cluster@#$%. I mighta had to use gov't math on 'em.

Logged in at 8:00:01 sat at residency page no issues then hit proceed at 9:00:01...and had a 10 minute wait in the queue so tags of interest gone by then of course....not sure my strategy "trying to follow instructions precisely" was the right one. 🤷‍♂️

Back