Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

CO leftover list is available

Gahh! So do I hand in my 3rd rifle tag cow tag that I drew second choice in the leftover draw and pray to get one of the 3 tags left that I didn't 1st choice in the leftover draw to go along with my deer tag for the same unit?? Does that make any sense??

And how are there still the same # of antelope tags left for a certain hunt code as there were going into the second draw?? I know I applied for one and someone else applied for another and didn't draw....

This system is great for stressing people out...

Gahh! So do I hand in my 3rd rifle tag cow tag that I drew second choice in the leftover draw and pray to get one of the 3 tags left that I didn't 1st choice in the leftover draw to go along with my deer tag for the same unit?? Does that make any sense??

And how are there still the same # of antelope tags left for a certain hunt code as there were going into the second draw?? I know I applied for one and someone else applied for another and didn't draw....

This system is great for stressing people out...
I would not risk it, 3 is not very many tags to risk it if you already have a tag.

The tags that show up on leftovers are more than likely returned tags. Unpaid tags were put on second draw. And any units that had tags make it through regular draw, secondary draw, and now on leftovers… ie inits with 20+ tags remaining are that way for a reason.

Trying to decide which tag to hype in the next 36 hours to distract attention from the tag I want. :cool:

Of course there are only 3 of the tag I want, so my odds are approximately zero anyway.

QQ

Trying to decide which tag to hype in the next 36 hours to distract attention from the tag I want. :cool:

Of course there are only 3 of the tag I want, so my odds are approximately zero anyway.

QQ
That’s way better than one tag, at-least you have a slim chance

its already on the FB group ...you got no chance...don't even try 🤑

If we all would just stop posting about this, our chances would go up.
No kidding! Guys on Facebook feel like they’re “cool” by giving a daily reminder! Probably the same guys who give out their honey holes on social media and wonder why their spots look like a Black Friday parking lot.

Looks like they just updated the site for the leftover list to go on sale at 10am now.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LCH
Went to the site at exactly 8:00:01, logged into my account without issues, was waiting at the residency page, walked away for 5 minutes to make coffee and came back to the "You are now in line!" page.

Cool.

Back