Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

CO leftover list is available

I just got kicked out, despite moving my mouse every couple minutes. Fortunately I didn't have to go through the que again when I logged back in.

By 9:03 the leftover list went from 29 pages to 16 pages.

I was pleased with my performance, but I wasn't fast enough for one of the three tags I wanted.

QQ

The 4 deer tags that I was interested in were no longer available by the time I got to submit them. Each hunt had two or three tags available

Better luck next time, I did get to watch the little walking man for an hour so that was better than working, I guess.

By 9:03 the leftover list went from 29 pages to 16 pages.

I was pleased with my performance, but I wasn't fast enough for one of the three tags I wanted.

QQ
Yep - even with 5 tags added overnight to the elk code I wanted, they were gone by the time the list refreshed.

Hopefully some folks got some good tags.

What a crap shoot.
Got kicked from the system after making sure I timed everything right, the deer tag I went for twice now is gone as well as my other options for deer.

it sort of feels like you’re a kid on Christmas morning but right as you wake up and run into the room to open gifts, child services shows up and carts your butt off 🤦🏼‍♂️😭😤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back