CO elk draw posted

Bambistew

The elk draw is on the net now.

No muzzy bull tag for me. :( Got a cow tag though, so I'll have meat for the freezer. Got my fingers crossed on a deer tag.

Good luck everyone.

I got the First Season Either-Sex tag. Now I can take out and get an Elk and enjoy the Fishing!!! I will be Hunting up near that big gray rock just down from that Lighting Struck Fir tree! Good Luck to Everyone! John

First Season EE for me too...hunt pards/ no luck. Prolly going solo this year unless they can procure leftovers.

Nice, I drew a first season cow tag in Unit 2.
Second choice of course. That stack of pref points is getting tall!

I have 11 points now. I think I am in "no mans" land for Colorado elk. Too far behind for a premium unit, and will end up burning way more points than necessary to draw a lower demand unit.

Good luck to those who drew!

Big Fin, Did you or do you take the Colorado Outdoors Magazine? There was an article about NR and Pref Points along with the odds...I got Dizzy reading it. John

Big Fin, Did you or do you take the Colorado Outdoors Magazine? There was an article about NR and Pref Points along with the odds...I got Dizzy reading it. John

Draftstud:

I did not read that. I went to Huntodds.com and determined that I am probably not going to live long enough to get one of the premier rifle units. I will probably hang in there long enough to get an archery or muzzleloader tag in one of the better units, then go strictly archery in units were I can hunt every three or four years, based on fewer points being needed.

Hope you got yours.

anyone seeing refunds yet for either deer or elk?

I bought PP and thus far no refunds yet....

cmc

Draftstud,.............I have it on good information that the second lightening-struck fir tree down is the best hunting....that'd be past the other big grey rock:). Good luck and I wish I was guiding'n ya.........

Yeah, unfortunately I drew a cow tag. Wanted to chase a brute, but that will have to wait; at least I got a PP and with any luck, some good meat for the freezer! :)

How crazy is this...We've got the same name and I also drew a Colorado cow tag! Go figure...

EH ~

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back