PEAX Equipment

CO application problem

warmer

I am trying to fill out and send my aplication over the internet, but when I click to send my credit card info it fails. Have tried 2 different cards, both are valid and not over their limit. Anyone else having trouble?

Somebody on Monstermuleys was having a problem and got it solved. Might ask him. In the Colorado forum.

Just saw on the news that Visa had an issue with their network that prevented people from being able to use credit or debit cards. That might have been the problem.

WASHINGTON (AP) - A technical problem affecting the Visa network barred people from using their credit and debit cards for about 45 minutes on Sunday.

Visa Inc. spokeswoman Sandra Chu says that the outage was caused by a recent enhancement Visa has made to its system. She says Visa had trouble processing some transactions as a result, but the system is operating normally now.

Chu says the problem Sunday was unrelated to the security breach potentially affecting Visa and MasterCard customers

A few units are grouped together and will allow one unit number.

App sent. Only a big error in my favor will net me anything but a PP. Now, do some of you more experienced guys have any advice on what I should tell my wife when she sees a $579 cc bill when she already knows I have an AZ elk tag?

Of course, 25 years or so from now when I catch up with point creep :rolleyes: all of that dough locked up before the refund will no doubt pay off.

Trying to build your herd?? ;)

My last one is still sitting on a spare bed in the basement.:D

I have three apps out this year. CO, first point, so no draw. WY, odds about 1.5%. UT, 11 points, probably be a couple years....but when I draw, you better sherpa me down there. Believe you stood me up last time in MT....'bout killed me.:D

App sent. Only a big error in my favor will net me anything but a PP. Now, do some of you more experienced guys have any advice on what I should tell my wife when she sees a $579 cc bill when she already knows I have an AZ elk tag?.

Have no advice for that. It never ocurred to me to seek approval/permission for these sorts of things.

intercept that c c bill.sell here on the "building points" theme for a future hunt, you will get it all back exept for $28 unless your lucky.

CO deer submitted. 2nd Rifle. Decent odds of getting drawn with only one point, so now i need to decide if I'm going to buy an OTC Elk also. It will be my first hunt in CO, and I am certain if I don't buy an elk tag I'll see one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back