Co 49 archery

mixedbag

Well I drew this tag and am super excited to hunt this unit.Anyone who's hunted it before willing to give me any tips or advise I'd appreciate anything you have to offer.Would I need to get back into the wilderness to avoid to much competition??Would you go early in archery or wait till later and more peak rut?I'm planning more for the 15th till season ends unless you all think I'm waiting to long.Also how is the terrain?I've hunted unit 55 plenty and that's at 10k-11k elevation and very steep,proper training is necessary.I will be training and getting in better shape,but how extreme is it?Thanks for any help and I'm always willing to take great gps coordinates.I'm not too proud,lol

I also drew this unit and will be there for the first time the last two weeks of archery. I've been doing some research but there is not a lot out there for this unit. I've hunterd 47 for the past 5 years which is not an easy unit.

I will be driving out. Feel free to message me if you want to share any info. I'm just trying to find a good place to set up a base camp to hunt from with as few hunters as possible.

If your going out alone,maybe we could meet up and work the unit together.I'll be driving out as well.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back