CO 1st season - the blood bath cometh

61! I've arranged work coverage, and cancelled all plans. I'll be piling gear tonight and heading out in the morn.

Can't believe the luck!

61! I've arranged work coverage, and cancelled all plans. I'll be piling gear tonight and heading out in the morn.

Can't believe the luck!

LOL you sound like me a couple days before elk bow season when I snagged a 76 tag and then again the afternoon before gun lope season when snagged a tag I would never have enough points for. Fun stuff! Look forward to the story. Any more my wife just groans when I tell her the impossible tag just landed in my hand last minute. Having ability to drop what you are doing and go hunt has real advantages.

That's an unbelievable grab Tbone. Did you use one of those services that alerts you when a tag becomes available? Super jealous right now.

Can't believe the luck!

Awesome T Bone! Go put a big one on the turf! Can't wait to see how it turns out for you.

Good Luck T Bone! I had a lot of friends send some good pics of elk this morning. Best 1st season in years.
Btw, two unit 76 bull 1st rifle tags popped up on the list yesterday. last week three 61 early bull rifle tags popped up too. I kinda like this new system!

Good Luck T Bone! I had a lot of friends send some good pics of elk this morning. Best 1st season in years.
Btw, two unit 76 bull 1st rifle tags popped up on the list yesterday. last week three 61 early bull rifle tags popped up too. I kinda like this new system!

actually 8 76 tags popped up. sadly I had already picked up a freebie 76 archery tag when it popped up so was ineligible yesterday, LOL.

Words cannot describe how silly good the hunting was.

attachment.php

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back