Yeti GOBOX Collection

Closed archery shop auction! No minimums!!

pipelake

As you might know, I recently closed my archery shop that has been open for over 20 years. The remaining inventory and equipment has been posted on an online auction, http://hansenandyoung.com/
This is a great opportunity to buy some discount stuff, as I DID NOT PUT MINIMUMS ON ANYTHING, IT JUST NEEDS TO GO!!!!! The auctioneer will help with shipping arrangements, etc.
Bows, new and used and all kinds of accessories. plus some tools, decoys, etc. Stuff will be added in the next few days.

You can pm me with questions.

:( So much for retirement.
Nobody is bidding at my auction. http://hansenandyoung.com/online-auctions/#/sales/73946/lots

Over $12,000 in inventory and it looks like it will sell for $1,000
for example:
$70 release=$1
$50 quiver=$1
$50 sight=no bid
100 paper animal target=no bid
$750 recurve=$70
You can buy bitzenberger fletching jigs for $6 apiece

I didn't put reserves on anything so when its gone its gone.

I noticed that they list pickup times, but do not list any shipping information. Kinda tough for anyone not local to bid on something. Would you be willing to ship items to hunttalkers if they win the auction and pay the shipping?

I noticed that they list pickup times, but do not list any shipping information. Kinda tough for anyone not local to bid on something. Would you be willing to ship items to hunttalkers if they win the auction and pay the shipping?

^^^^^

This. There's some items that I'd definitely bid on, but I didn't see how the process of getting my items to Montana was going to work out. Good luck with your auction. I hope it goes well for you.

I did confirm they do ship. That is one of the reasons I quit selling on Ebay and Craiglist, ads and shipping were a pain in the butt. I will do everything I can to make sure items get shipped in a timely manner (that's why I went with a local auctioneer) even if I have to do it personally. They do have a staff of about 10-15 people and they assured me before I signed the contract that they would package and ship items. I know the website isn't very clear and I apologize.

Just a heads up, I logged on to do some bidding to try and get a christmas present for my little brother. Their website won't load. Pretty poor timing on their part and that can't help you out in the least bit when the expensive items are ending in the next couple hours.

Who gets the bill for the shipping charges? If buy pays them is it actual shipping fees or shipping "and handling" ? Thanks!
ps. won't load for me either.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back