Yeti GOBOX Collection

Church Talk....

Great pics and a great day that you will remember forever. Way to go.

I wish I could have seen some of the other folk's faces.... people take themselves too seriously, but not you guys.

Awesome!

I snuck out for 1 hour chasing goats with my bow. I'm not dedicated like the ther guys here when it comes to Archery. I probably won't be back out. I had 6 stalks on 3 different groups and .... Well, OK, it was 2 drive by's and 1 stalk ;)

My boys 'lope should be hittingthe internet soon. COME ON 25th !!!

Thanks to everyone else for the Fine and kind words !!! I actually believe that some of you inbreads mean it ;)

Shut the Eff' up Fowl............

Ohhh did you mean because of the Temple or not going back Antelope hunting........ ;)

LIFE IS GOOD !!!!! :D

don't feel bad moosie..big game is just something I chase till duck season opens..that said, I'm gone again this weekend.

Congrats Oscar, Vic and pile of kids.

While not the easiest road to take, I hear it's worthwhile long term.

As usual the smiles come natural when the Moosie is turned loose.

Ahhh many a women said that back in the day....... Darn Wife said my jokes tent to *kill the spirit*....... I'm still working on making approprate jokes ;)

Again on a serious note, thanks for the Kind words Fella's. Family is good, kids are healthy, we're happy as a family, Not much could be better besides more time off work to go hunting :D :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back