Chukar Hunt pics

T Bone

Since everyone is posting pics of their dogs. Here's a couple of my GSP. Love her to death!

This is her locked up tight on a huge covey of chukar. Had of been 50+ birds in this one that flushed at 10 yards. I got one......

04_Bonnielockedtight.sized.jpg

Here she is up in the deep snow. She wasn't completely locked on yet. When she's not completely locked on she points with open body position (head up). She'd point, creep, point creep and then lock on (like the 1st pic). It was a day of easy pickings as the birds were holding tight.
04_Bonniesnowpoint.sized.jpg

If you like the looks of her, rumor has it that she'll be having a litter of solid liver AKC GSP pups mid December. They will be knockout gun dogs.

NO WAY! You had her bred? I know my wife will kill me if I get another but send me pictures! Your dog looks just like mine on point! The way you describe her working birds sounds just like gretta. Ron

His name was Bart.........Came out of Frank Reed's kennels here in Reno. Frank is arguably one of the better breeders of GSP's in the west.

Bart is solid liver, very mild mannered, he is a gun dog/family dog. He's had over 1,000 birds shot over him. (He was used in a guide service for 3 years). Weighs in at 60 pounds. I'll get the details on the pedigree posted. IMO he's a fine specimen of what a GSP should be.

I'll keep hunting my Bonnie as long as I can until she gets real heavy. Pups should arrive around the 18th of Dec.

[ 11-09-2004, 08:29: Message edited by: T Bone ]

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back